Aug 5 -
I just made the tastiest healthiest mini meal… BROCCOLI FRITTERS.
Here’s how ya do it.
- 3 cups chopped broccoli (1/4 inch cubes, steamed till tender)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup flour (I used bread crumbs as a substitute)
- 1/3 cup parmasean cheese
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp oil
The recipe, in case you were wondering. It is very good.
- Prepare, combine, and lightly mash ingredients. (except the oil)
- Oil pan and put on moderate heat.
- Flick with water to see if it’s ready… It’ll sizzle)
- Plop mixture into 3” rounds and lightly flatten
- Cook for 1-2 mins per side
alyssa; currently living in athens, georgia; traveling everywhere; learning to like cats; writing, crafting, and living.